Location: Devanahalli, North Bengaluru
Built-up area: 800,000 sq.ft.
Date: May 2004, Duration: 9 months
Modern Mechanized Warehouse & Logistics Park for M/S Hindustan Unilever 800,000 sq.ft., on 18 acres at Bengaluru.
1. State of the Art Mechanized Warehouse with 12m high racking system.
2. First Mechanized Warehouse in Asia to use BT Reach truck from Sweden to place pallets at a height of 11m.
3. Vacuum Dewatered Flooring is standard across the entire Warehouse floor spaces absolutely joint free.
4. Exterior walls of Concrete Block Masonry up to 9m ht.
5. Galvalume sheets used above 9 m upto 12m ht.
6. Site is extensively landscaped to sustain and conserve the micro environment on site.
7. Green Concept: No need or use of artificial lights in the interiors throughout the day time. Conservation of entire storm water runoff on-site to sustain greenbelts and utilities.