Location: Medchal area, Hyderabad.
Built-up area: Hyderabad - 250,000 sq.ft.
Date: Hyderabad Project: June 2004, Duration: 5 months.
Modern Mechanized Warehouse & Logistics Park for M/S Hindustan Unilever 250,000 sq.ft., on 12 acres at Hyderabad.
1. State of the Art Mechanized Warehouse with 12m high racking system.
2. First Mechanized Warehouse in Asia to use BT Reach truck from Sweden to place pallets at a height of 11m.
3. Vacuum Dewatered Flooring is standard across the entire Warehouse floor 68.5m X 3.5m wide aisle spaces absolutely joint free.
4. Exterior walls of Composite Masonry with dressed granite stone facade up to 9m ht.
5. Galvalume sheets used above 9 m upto 12m ht.
6. Site is extensively landscaped to sustain and conserve the micro environment on site.
7. Green Concept: No need or use of artificial lights in the interiors throughout the day time. Conservation of entire storm water runoff on-site to sustain greenbelts and utilities.
8. Declared the best Unilever Warehouse in the world at the time by the client.